When working with my clients there is nearly always a need to relax as this aids clarity in thinking, our lives can become very stressful at times and these audios have been recorded to help you to relax and take some time out for yourself. I have recorded a range of different methods to aid relaxation, we are all different and some recordings will suit you better then others. These are free for you to listen and try out in your own time, all require you to create the space to listen, where you will not be interrupted for the duration.
- A 10 minute relaxation audio – find a comfortable place where you can be uninterupted and allow 15 minutes so you do not have to rush off once relaxed.
- A 20 minute guided visualisation – where you can relax and work on something that you want to change, or improve or practise, give yourself 25 minutes of space so you can take a couple of minutes to get ready for what you are doing next.
- A 20 minute Yoga Nidra – is a wakeful state of deep introversion, a state of deep relaxation and takes you on a journey through your body, has a place to set an intention and helps to quiet a busy mind. Clients have commented that this has been rather nice just before going to sleep.
- Progressive Muscle relaxation – This uses muscle tensing and can be useful if you are a person who responds and prefers a movement based relaxation rather than guided visualisations and meditations. Clear instructions are given and it takes about 10 minutes.
- 7/11 breathing technique instructions – This is a fantastic powerful tool to get your physical system relaxed and so enables full functioning of your problem solving brain. This is a practice to incorporate into your daily exercise and routine.